SUMMARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UK 18+ only. No purchase necessary. Between 00:00 am on 18/06/2020 & 23:59 pm on 31/07/2020 Sign up to www.bounty.com or www.huggieswipes.co.uk to be entered into the relevant months monthly prize draw. Prizes: 1 x £100 Amazon voucher to be won each month. Internet access required. Max 1 entry per person. Visit www.huggieswipes.co.uk for full T&Cs and prize details. Promoter: Kimberly-Clark.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOU DON’T NEED TO PURCHASE OR PAY ANYTHING TO ENTER OUR PROMOTIONS. IF YOU DO PURCHASE FROM, OR MAKE A PAYMENT THIS WON’T INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
What You Need To Know:
We love running promotions for you guys and we want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and the prize is drawn. Please read the nuts and bolts below for the full details.
- We know that there are Huggies lovers all around the world, but this promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to this promotion is not allowed to enter.
- You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this promotion, but you do need access to the internet.
- Whole Promotion Period: There will be Monthly Prize Draws between 00:00 BST on the 18th June 2020 and 23:59 BST on the 31st December 2020.
- Relevant Monthly Prize Draw Promotion Period: You can enter between 00:00 GMT on the 18th June 2020 and 23:59 BST on the 31st July 2020.
- To Enter: Entering this promotion is simple, just
a) Sign up to www.bounty.com via desktop, mobile or the app and opt-in to join the Huggies database and receive marketing communications from them in order to be entered into the Prize Draw for the month that you enter (“Monthly Prize Draw”).
b) Sign up to Huggies by filling out the sign up form on huggieswipes.co.uk to be entered into the relevant months Prize Draw.
- Sorry, but you may only enter once during the Entire Promotion Period. If you do happen to enter multiple times, we’ll count your first entry, but any others will be ignored.
- Prize: 1 winner will win a £100 Amazon Voucher in each Monthly Prize Draw. There will be a total of 6 Prizes – one per each Monthly Prize Draw.
- Prize Details:
- Vouchers will be fulfilled in the form of a digital code emailed to winners via the email address used on entry
- If you don't use the full £100 gift voucher, we're sorry but you won't receive any refund for the remaining value.
- Vouchers will remain valid for JUL.
- Vouchers are subject to Amazon terms and conditions of use which can be found here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200272910
- Winner Selection: So that you know we’ve selected each Monthly Prize Draw winner fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service to select 1 winner per month. The draw will take place within 3 working days of the end of each Monthly Promotion Period.
- Contacting the winner: If you’re selected as a winner, we’ll contact you via the email address that you provided with your entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection. Winners will need to respond to us within 14 days from the point of contact. If a winner doesn’t respond within the time given, we reserve the right to disqualify them. In the event that a winner doesn’t respond, the Prize will be awarded to a reserve winner. We’ll select 2 reserves in the same manner as above, and the time required for reserves to respond may be shorter. This will be detailed while notifying a reserve winner. In the event no winner responds, we reserve the right to not award the Prize.
- Prize Acceptance: If you are a winner, we will send you your Prize as soon as we can and it will be delivered to you via email within 28 days of the date you accept the Prize (Prize Acceptance). In the unlikely event that your Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of your Prize Acceptance, you’ll have a further 28 days to inform us by contacting us at [email protected] If you don’t let us know within this time frame, we will reserve the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at our sole discretion.
- Sorry, but you can’t transfer a prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative.
- If, for reasons we can’t control, a Prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative Prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value.
- Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of residence of the winners will be made available by the Promoter by contacting them via https://www.huggieswipes.co.uk/contact-us/ one month after the end of the Promotion Period for a period of 8 weeks. The winners can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by contacting the Promoter via https://www.huggieswipes.co.uk/contact-us . Without prejudice, we will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
The Legal and Other Bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our promotions properly, fairly (and legally!):
- We can’t take any responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. We can’t guarantee continuous or secure access to bounty.com or huggieswipes.co.uk.
- We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the promotion. If you’re found to be cheating, you will be excluded. Entrants are not allowed to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the Prize draw or the Prize itself (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, Huggies won’t be liable for this. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond our reasonable control and which prevents us from complying with these Terms & Conditions, we won’t liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing our obligations.
- If this promotion can’t run properly because of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond our reasonable control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- We may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of Huggies or our agencies, Huggies and our agencies will not be responsible if the promotion or the prize event not being capable of running as planned or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
Promoter: Kimberly-Clark Limited, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4HA.